Current Contest #1
Order Your Tickets Prior to June 3rd at 3pm and be entered to Win a Google Nest Mini and Chromecast Bundle
All tickets reserved on our website or through Eventbrite or other virtual ticketing partners are automatically entered to win. A winner will be selected at random and announced live at the event from the main stage. Must check in at the live event to be eligible to win.
Current Contest #2
Get your tickets Between April 29 and May 4th and be Entered to Win a Book and tote bag bundle
All tickets reserved on our website or through Eventbrite or other virtual ticketing partners are automatically entered to win. A winner will be selected at random and announced HERE on our website, and on our social media channels.
Current Contest #3
Tag us in a post on Instagram or Facebook Between May 4th to 11th and be entered to win a prize pack of 4 tickets plus a tote bag
Watch for announcements on our social channels. A winner will be selected at random and announced HERE on our website, and on our social media channels.
Please watch our social media channels and this website for more contests being added!
General Contest Rules:
1. CONTEST PERIOD: Events Plus Management Ltd. restricts all contests to the period of the current year.
2. ELIGIBILITY: A contest is open to all legal residents of Canada who reserve tickets for the upcoming Westcoast Small Home Expo event, who are at least eighteen (18) years of age or older as of the first day of the contest period. Notwithstanding the above, contests are not open to individuals associated with the contest, including the employees, agents or representatives of Events Plus Management Ltd. (including its respective divisions, subsidiaries, affiliates, Exhibitors, and advertising or promotional agencies) and suppliers providing prizes or other materials or services in connection with this contest (collectively, the “Excluded Individuals”). This contest is also not open to the immediate family members of the Excluded Individuals, and all other persons with whom the Excluded Individuals reside, and previous prize winners (including anyone from winner’s household) who have won a prize valued at $100 or greater in the preceding thirty (30) day period prior to the commencement of another contest also from Events Plus Management Ltd.
3. HOW TO ENTER: To enter for a chance to win the ticketing (eg. Google Home or other) contest, you must reserve your tickets for the upcoming Westcoast Small Home Expo event using our standard ticketing system, by 3pm Pacific Standard time on the Friday prior to the event. Door tickets or other tickets, including press or courtesy tickets, do not constitute a valid contest entry. In order to be declared a winner of any contest by the contest judges, a potential winner must be in compliance with these general contest rules. Drawn named ticket holders may be asked to complete, sign and return an Events Plus Management Ltd form declaration and release prepared by Events Plus Management Ltd before a prize will be released. To enter any contest, all rules and instructions must be followed carefully. If a potential or declared winner is not in compliance with these contest rules, the contest judges reserve the right to disqualify such entrant from the contest and select an alternative winner. Odds of winning depend on the number of other eligible entries received for a particular contest. Winners may be required to correctly answer an unaided, time-limited mathematical question.
4. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY: No purchase is required to enter an Events Plus Management Ltd contest. However, for ticketing contests, a ticket (free or paid and obtained through our designated ticketing system) must be reserved by the deadline. The contest judges reserve the right to ask for testimonials of friends or relatives to ensure that entrants do meet all qualifications.
5. TICKETING CONTEST PRIZE: the prize is a Google Nest Mini 2.0 and a Chromecast streaming entertainment device. We reserve the right to limit the winning of prizes to once every 30 days per household. The approximate retail value of a prize can vary and is available upon request at the time of the particular contest. If you are a declared winner, you must pick up your prize at our event. Entrants must check in at the live event to win. Potential winners may be required to furnish proof of identification such as a driver’s license or other photo identification. Entrants who are announced but not do not present within 30 days to pickup their prize will forfeit their prize. There are no prize substitutions. Prizes cannot be transferred or exchanged for cash. All decisions made by Events Plus Management Ltd are final.
6. PUBLICITY: By entering a contest, you consent to Events Plus Management Ltd’s use of your name, city of residence, photograph or video capture, voice, statement and image for any publicity purposes.
7. DECISIONS ARE FINAL: In the event of a conflict between the rules and any instructions or interpretation of these rules regarding a contest, these rules shall prevail.
8. CHEATING WILL AMOUNT TO AN AUTOMATIC DISQUALIFICATION: Any attempt to tamper with the entry process, interfere with these contest rules, deliberately damage any website or undermine the administration, security or legitimate operation of the company or this contest, is a violation of criminal and civil laws, and Events Plus Management Ltd reserves the right to seek damages and/or other relief from all persons responsible for such acts to the fullest extent permitted by law, which may include damages payments and/or banning or disqualifying entrants from this and future Events Plus Management Ltd contests.
9. TECHNOLOGY MISHAPS: Events Plus Management Ltd assumes no responsibility for: entries lost, stolen, late, delayed, damaged, illegible, incomplete, or for the failure, interruption or delay of any email or social post or other communication to be received, for any reason; problems with the function of any website or website feature howsoever caused; the malfunction of, or damage caused to, any telephone network or lines, computer equipment, data or software, online systems, servers or access providers; any functionality lost due to not having cookies enabled; traffic congestion on the Internet or on phone lines; the security or privacy of information transmitted via computer networks; or for breaches of privacy due to interference by third party computer “hackers.”
10. CONTEST PERIOD: Events Plus Management Ltd reserves the right, at its sole discretion and without prior notice, to amend, cancel, close, suspend or reinstate a contest at any time and for any reason whatsoever. Events Plus Management Ltd reserves the right, in their sole discretion, to cancel or substitute any component of a prize for its cash value or a prize of approximately the same retail value. Prizes are non-transferable, must be accepted as awarded by Events Plus Management Ltd and cannot be exchanged by a declared winner for cash or other substitutes.
11. AGREEMENT OF CONTEST TERMS: By entering the contest, each entrant agrees to abide by these contest rules, which are subject to change without notice to contest entrants individually, and each entrant releases Events Plus Management Ltd, its parent, affiliates, subsidiaries, directors, officers, employees, representatives, agents and advertising and promotional agencies, from any damage, loss or liability suffered as a result of or arising from the entrant’s participation in a contest or the use of any prize.
12. EVENT CANCELLATION: In the event of a third party event or venue cancellation (i.e. concerts, trade shows, etc.) in which Events Plus Management Ltd is a sponsor, Exhibitor or Client, Events Plus Management Ltd does not assume responsibility for reimbursement of tickets.
13. LEGALITY: The contest is void where prohibited by law and is subject to all applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws and regulations.